Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Inspiration #24: Let's Stay Together

I couldn't think of an adequate title for this one, so I decided to go the foolproof "reference a favorite song" route.

We're (hopefully!) inspired by our partners in a lot of different ways.  They can feel like our opposite, our twin, or maybe equal parts of both, but they're always there to provide a steady stream of companionship and support.  I had an interesting conversation the other day about how our partners' critique can affect domestic bliss and creative inspiration, but that's another post for another day.  Just suffice it to say, the kind of support I'm talking about is in the pictures below, not necessarily in lengthy analyses of prose or brush strokes.

My husband and I can both be pretty intense about our own personal projects, and sometimes it's important to remember to make time to spend time together as friends enjoying a little down time.  He can forget to eat, I can forget to laugh at jokes...check out these little sticky notes I found during another cleaning spree:

Practical:

don't forget to eat

Adorable:

date night

Honestly, not sure what was going on here.  Maybe I was forgetting to laugh again?

don't forget the poop

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Regarding that last note, I'm inclined to say one of us started writing the note, and the other finished it. Most likely, I distracted you with something and stole your pen. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, that's probably right! And as a result I probably forgot whatever it was I was ACTUALLY trying so hard to remember.

    ReplyDelete