Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Inspiration #16: Synchronicity

I've taken quite a few personality surveys that ask if I enjoy having a wide circle of acquaintances to hit the town with vs. few close friends I can really open up to.  It's true, I'm a very particular person when it comes to friends. My best friends are few but very near to my heart.  One of the great things about them, though, is how sometimes I really feel like we're thinking the same thoughts.  We fill up inboxes, mailboxes, and chat logs.  I've been called anti-social and overly introverted, but that's far from the truth.  These people are one of the pillars that make my life a special place, and I'm always looking for that synchronicity that shows me the connection goes both ways.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment