Sunday, March 7, 2010

Good Things Today:

Every morning begins with Zeke's coffee for me.

coffee bin

One way you and your partner can be mutually inspiring is for one of you to be productive (and joyful about it).  My daily piano playing has begun to rub off on Doug, who has a whole repertoire of songs he's learned by ear and memorized.  He can't read music, but he can play Ben Folds Five's Brick now just from watching me practice.  Anyone want to play Name That Song for this video?



Got this in the mail on Friday.  After reviewing my favorite songs and seeing that they're all more or less right in my range, I'm way excited to try singing them.



A CLEAN DESK has made me so much more productive at the office, and I'm ready to start feeling those effects at home, too.  My desk hasn't looked like this in a long, long, time -- I feel like I've opened up a whole new world for myself!

clean desk

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment