Tuesday, October 5, 2010

October Creative Goals

October has made its entrance, and it promises to be busy! After looking over my goals for September, here's October's lineup:

  • 15 days of  20+ minutes of writing or editing.
    (This one's staying the same, since I didn't get there last month)
  • Get a new draft of my novel ready to give to my second round of beta readers by November 1, when a new NaNoWriMo will be upon us.
  • Finish the short story draft I started in August.
  • Read a script or see a play.
  • Come up with some kind of idea for NaNoWriMo, and maybe even decide to do a rebel project (short story collection or script, as opposed to a novel).
  • Clear out the basement, which I didn't get to finish last month.
  • I volunteered to make a video piece for our big annual event at work. I'm hoping to get some great footage and put together something I can be proud of.
  • Get back to the piano, now that it's freshly tuned.
I realize I haven't written much lately, and that makes me sad. I think that means I have another goal: create more and share more!

Here's to a great October! Up soon: the return of visual art, tough decisions, and the long-neglected manuscript!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment