Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Picturing My Way Out the Other Side: 1

You'd think life would be returning to normal two weeks after my surgery, but not quite.  Not being able to write has been disorienting, I'm surrounded -- or not, it's turning into a ghost town -- by illness at the office, my husband has been pushing to meet deadlines at work, and the house is in a bit of a state due to my reduced capacity for general upkeep.  On top of that, I've almost certainly been infected with mono, so I'm sort of waiting around to see if I actually get sick.

A couple years ago when I felt a little lost, I started documenting the places life took me on foot.  I collected little grainy pictures in my plastic camera, snippets of sights seen in Baltimore.

This time I'm just using my phone.  I'm going to take a picture of each day until life irons out again.  Look, I even made this one look like it came from my 110 camera!

(Oh, and welcome back to daily posting!)

April Seven

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment